|Pacific Paint (Boysen), Inc. Timeline
- Walter Neal Boysen started his career as a sales man for PPG paint company from 1922-26.
- Walter Neal Boysen founded Boysen Paints in Oakland, California, USA in late 1926. (manufactured paints under his own brand "Boysen Paints", having only one personnel, himself)
- In 1929 he expanded the business, and bought one paint mixer, one roller mill and hired 2 employees.
- Boysen Paints landed two of the largest retail store in America in 1937. This helped fund another expansion by purchasing a paint facility in Los Angeles in 1944
- The post war boom helped the growth of Boysen Paints, expanding its operations to II US states, improving its logistical operations.
- In 1960 Boysen Paints expanded its operations to the Philippines, partnering with Pacific Paints Mfg Inc.
- The addition of Boysen Paints would be a very good compliment to Pacific Paints Nation product, its economy paint brand. Nation paints started in 1958
- In 1970 Boysen Paints has captured the lions share in the Philippine market.
- 1986-1990 saw a massive expansion project to meet paint demand, Atlantic Coatings Inc (Paint production facility) and Em-Pol Corporation (an emulsion plant was formed). High quality emulsion is one of the major ingredients in producing high quality paint.
- In the early 90's saw Boysen Dealerships establish in Guam, Saipan, Hong Kong and China.
- Boysen Launched its Acrytex line of paints, it is an acrylic solvent-basedcoating that forms a seamless, non-porous, water tight film that repels water and stops seepages.
- In the mid 90's saw Xiamen China office is opened for business
- In 1995 Boysen Multifleck Paints was launched. Multifleck paints is a Technicolor that provides styling elements of pattern. Gives customers a textured finish or wallpaper effect.
- In the year 2000, Boysen Paints commissioned a fully integrated state-of-the-art 10 hectare paint manufacturing facility (Atlantic Coatings) and emulsion factory (Rescoat) in Trece Maritess, Cavite.
- 2001 Coatings Agenda Asia Pacific ranked Boysen Paints as one of the top 50 paint manufacturers in the world.
- Boysen Paints launches Decore paints in March of 2002. Decore is an easy to use paint giving customers an artistic and timeless finish.
- Boysen Paints manufacturing becomes ISO 9001:2000 quality systems and 14001:2000 environment management system certified.
- In 2006 Boysen Paints launches Virtuoso Silk Touch Paints with Teflon Technology in partnership with DuPont.
- 2006 Boysen opens new dealership in Xiamen China.